QMSys Threads Tools and Gauges Promo Code
Receive Immediate Access to our special 15% Off QMSys Threads Tools and Gauges Promotion Code Offer. Activate your discount Now!
Over 36104 Active Software Promo Codes
The software QMSys Threads, Tools and Gauges is a professional thread engineering program for calculation of external and internal threads, tolerances and fits for linear sizes, thread and plain gauges, thread cutting and forming taps, designed for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and mechanics. The results are based on international and national standards, guidelines and regulations and comprise information about nominal and limit values of thread parameters for threaded products, cutting tools, working, setting as well as checking gauges.
A useful feature of our product is that the thread parameters can be chosen from the respective list or can be inserted directly; this facilitates and smoothens the work process, since it is not necessary to remember the designation of each thread type. Another useful feature is that after entering the thread parameters, all types of working, setting and checking gauges are being calculated, thus, the user does not have to bother with repeated entry of the same data for different gauges.
Other valuable features include:
- Compliance with the latest revisions of ISO, EN, DIN, ANSI, ASME, BS, JIS, IS, SAE, API and other corresponding national standards
- Calculation of almost all types of thread and plain gauges
- Possibility for implementing additional thread types on client request
- Nominal and limit sizes on all thread and gauge characteristics - diameters, pitch, lead, flank angles, length of gauge and tolerance steps, etc.
- Corrections for all types of finishing
- Calculation of indicated values by measuring the pitch diameter with three wires or three balls with consideration of the influence of a measuring force and deformation
- Design and inspection of thread cutting tools and working and check gauges
- Product design – selection of threaded joints
- Information is provided in both inches and millimeters
- Adaptive templates for reports, specifications and other documents by means of a text processing software
- Optionally, an automatic generation of designs is offered for screw thread gauges
- Printing in RTF and TXT files
- Regular updates and upgrades
- User-friendly interface
- Professional customer support
QMSys Threads, Tools and Gauges comprises data base and methods of calculating the nominal and limit sizes of the following types of threads:
- Metric Thread M - ISO 68-1, ISO 965-1, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Metric MJ Thread - ISO 5855-1, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Unified Thread UN, UNR - ANSI B1.1, ANSI B1.2
- Unified Thread UNJ - ANSI B1.15, ANSI B1.2
- Whitworth Thread - BS 84, BS 919-2
- ISO Parallel Pipe Thread G - ISO 228-1, ISO 228-2
- ISO Tap. Pipe Thread R,Rp,Rc - ISO 7-1, EN 10226-1, EN 10226-2, EN 10226-3, ISO 7-2, DIN 2999, BS 21
- ANSI General Pipe Thread NPT, NPSC, NPTR, NPSM, NPSL - ANSI B1.20.1
- ANSI Dryseal Pipe Thread NPTF, PTF-SAE Short, NPSF, NPSI, F-PTF - ANSI B1.20.3, ANSI B1.20.5, Gauges with 1, 3, 4 or 6 steps
- ASME Hose Coupl. Threads NPSH, NH, NHR - ANSI B1.20.7
- NFPA Fire-hose coupling threads NH - NFPA 1963
- ISO Metric Trapez. Thread Tr - ISO 2901, DIN 103-1, DIN 103-9
- ISO Stub Metric Trapez. Thread Tr - DIN 380, DIN 103-9
- ACME Trapezoidal Thread - ANSI B1.5:1997
- ACME STUB Trapezoidal Thread - ANSI B1.8
- Metric miniature thread M - ISO/R 1501, DIN 14, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Unified miniature screw thread UNM - ANSI B1.10, ISO 1502, ANSI B1.16M
- Metric Buttress screw thread S - DIN 513, ISO 1502, DIN 103-9
- Knuckle screw thread Rd - DIN 405, DIN 20400, DIN 405-3
- Non-standard and special threads, Gauges acc. to ISO 1502, ANSI/ASME B1.2 or ANSI/ASME B1.16M
- Thread sizes which are not listed in the standards up to 1000 mm (40 in)
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest QMSys Threads Tools and Gauges coupons.