Receive the best Professor Teaches OneNote 2013 promo code offers from your masters of Software deals, SoftwarePromoCodes.com. If you are trying to find a bargain on Individual Software products, look no further than SoftwarePromoCodes.com to get the best Professor Teaches OneNote 2013 Discount Codes. Individual Software supplies us with the largest discounts and coupons so we can share sizable bargains exclusively to you.
Professor Teaches Outlook 2013 is a computer training course designed to teach you everything you need to know about Microsoft Outlook 2013 - the premier e-mail program for business. Unlike other computer training programs that just use videos to show you how to use a program, Professor Teaches lets you train in a realistic simulation of the actual software.
What Is Microsoft Outlook 2013?
Microsoft Outlook is an extremely popular e-mail program used by over 500 million people worldwide. Outlook 2013 is the latest version of the program and belongs to the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Used by professionals and students all over the world, this e-mail program promises greater e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Outlook 2013?
Discover how to become more effective in your communication
Keep your calendar organized and become more time efficient
Build stronger relationships with an organized contact list
Get more done by keeping your task list up-to-date
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Outlook 2013
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
• Learn how to use Outlook views
• Learn how to read and reply to e-mail
• Learn how to save attached files
• Learn how to plan meetings
• Learn how to print calendars
• Learn how to use the journal
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training