15% QMSys Tolerances & Gauges Coupon Code
SoftwarePromoCodes.com offers the Biggest QMSys Tolerances & Gauges promotions! Click on the Deal button to Activate our special promo code!.
Over 35785 Active Software Promo Codes
The software QMSys Tolerances & Gauges is an engineering program designed for quality managers, quality control planers, metrologists, engineers, mechanics, etc. and its purpose is to save time and to prevent human errors in determining nominal and limit parameters of workpieces, gauges and reference standards. The calculated results are based on international and national standards, regulations and guidelines and comprise detailed information about the sizes and tolerances of workpieces, setting ring and plug gauges, workshop ring and plug gauges, as well as checking gauges.
The software assists users in the following types of activities:
- Measurement and control of workpieces with tolerances by ISO 286 – determining of nominal sizes and limit values of workpieces.
- Inspection of working and checking gauges – determining the nominal sizes and limit values of gauges and reference standards.
- Design of products, gauges and reference standards – selection of suitable tolerances and fits.
Data base and techniques of calculating the nominal sizes and limit values of the following tolerances and gauges have been included in the program:
Tolerances and fits:
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
- Tolerances acc. to DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
- Fits acc. to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155 and DIN 7157
- Tolerances and fits acc. to ANSI B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
- Design of ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
- Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
Types of Gauges:
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, checking plug gauges and setting plugs according to ISO/R 1938, DIN 7150-2, setting rings according to DIN 2250
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, master rings and master disks with class XXXX up to ZZ according to ASME B89.1.5, ASME B89.1.6
- Plug gauges, ring gauges and setting plugs according to BS 969, setting rings acc. to BS 4064, BS 4065
Key Benefits of the software QMSys Tolerances and Gauges:
- Minimization of engineering time required to specify tolerances, fits and plane gauges
- The software promotes specification of standard hole and shaft sizes, tolerances and fits to help lower operating cost
- Determination of nominal and limit sizes of gauges for production pieces with non-standard tolerances and fits
- Calculation reports in TXT, RTF, XML, XLS or HTML format
- Data in both inches and millimeters
- User-friendly interface
- Professional customer support
The full version of the software can be evaluated free of charge for a trial period with a time duration of 1 month.
Enter your email below and we will send you the latest and greatest QMSys Tolerances & Gauges coupons.