Get the very best BitDefender Client Security promotion codes using the masters of Software bargains, SoftwarePromoCodes.com. Whenever your looking for a great deal on Bitdefender products, look no further than SoftwarePromoCodes.com to find the best BitDefender Client Security Promo codes. Bitdefender furnishes us with the most significant discounts and promo codes so we can share substantial bargains instantly to you.
BitDefender Client Security is a robust and easy to use business security and management solution, which delivers superior proactive protection from viruses, spyware, rootkits, spam, phishing and other malware.
BitDefender Client Security enhances business productivity and reduces management and malware-related costs by enabling the centralized administration, protection and control of workstations inside companies’ networks.
- Automation of routine management activities and event response* through security policies
- Tiered management architecture with master-slave servers
- Centrally managed antivirus, firewall, update, antispam, privacy and user control for workstations
- Automatic detection and deployment on new workstations
- Identification and correction of non-compliant systems
- Proactive heuristic protection against zero-day threats
- Important data backup at workstation level
- Detailed reports
- Extensive WMI script support
BitDefender Client Security components
BitDefender Client Security is based on two major components: BitDefender Business Client
BitDefender Management Server
- once installed on the company’s workstations, it provides industry leading proactive protection against viruses, spyware, rootkits, spam, phishing and other malware.
- automatically performs routine and recurrent activities for a more efficient network management
- ensures security compliance by applying consistent policies throughout the network
- manages and controls BitDefender Business Client and other BitDefender server solutions.
Reduced administration workload and costs
* Available in spring 2008
- Provides a series of configurable security policies which can be easily set using pre-defined templates.
- Maintains mobile users’ compliance with corporate security policies even while offline
- Integrates with Active Directory for an easy and flexible management process
- Helps address the compliance issues related to network admission by automati¬cally detecting new stations and then deploying Business Client on them
- Enables the automation of security and compliance-related activities so that event response is automatically dictated through the security policies set by the administrator*
- Ensures consistent antimalware protection across the organization through centralized management of the Business Client features: antivirus, firewall, antispam, update, privacy control, user control
- Enhances management capabilities allowing the IT admin to uninstall software (MSI) from client workstations by using WMI scripts
- Increases business productivity through user activity administration controls:
- Sets restrictions against unsafe or undesirable Web sites and user level applications
- Blocks e-mail messages based on key words
- Limits Internet access for specific periods of time
Improved Network Visibility
- Offers an enhanced reporting tool which enables the administrator to regularly generate statistics on the issues that appeared in the network
- Facilitates network auditing (gathering of hardware and system information from workstations) through the use of WMI administration scripts
- Fully complies** with FHS (Filesystem Hierarchy Standard), operating in a completely non- intrusive manner
- Offers a first page summary (dashboard) containing the most important security-related information and an easy way to fix issues
Optimized for Business Environments
- Saves workstation and network resources due to its small memory footprint and optimized server-client communication
- Works in the most commonly used network types (Ethernet, VPN, remote, WiFi)
- Provides a scalable master-slave architecture capable of managing an increased number of clients connected to a headquarter network from different physical locations.
- Allows the setting of two types of clients - power clients, with unrestricted access to the interface, and restricted clients, with limited access to the interface
Improved Business Client Security
Centralized Management Support
BitDefender Management Server allows centralized management for most BitDefender business solutions installed on network computers, including BitDefender Security for Mail Servers
(only UNIX platforms are supported for centralized management). This type of integration allows you to use the Management Server console to get centralized access to:
- Configuration settings for BitDefender Security for Mail Servers
- Critical event information such as update-related events, configuration warnings, license expiration
- Easy-to-interpret statistics and reports based on the information received from BitDefender Security for Mail Servers
All BitDefender solutions include B-HAVE, a patent pending technology which analyzes the behavior of potentially malicious codes inside a virtual computer, eliminating false positives and significantly increasing detection rates for new and unknown malware.
To better deal with new spam, the BitDefender Lab has created NeuNet, a powerful antispam filter. Inside the Antispam Lab, NeuNet is pre-trained on a series of spam messages sthat it learns trecognize new spam by perceiving its similarities with the messages it has already examined. Certified Antivirus Engines
BitDefender&rsqu;s award winning scan engines featuring the B-HAVE technology have been recognized by leading certification bodies tprovide the most proactive antivirus protection available. The BitDefender Antivirus scan engines are certified by ICSA Labs, Virus Bulletin and Checkmark.
Services Advanced Update System
For continuous protection, BitDefender Client Security receives the latest malware updates and product patches based on three configurable technologies: on-demand, scheduled and automatic. Upgrades
Registered users benefit from free upgrades to any new version of the solution during the license period. Special price offers are also available to returning customers. Free 24/7 Professional Technical Support
Certified representatives provide BitDefender business customers with free 24/7 support online, by telephone or e-mail. The professional technical support is supplemented by an online database with answers to Frequently Asked Questions and fixes for common issues.