The very best BitDefender Security for ISA Servers promotion codes coming from the innovators of Software coupons, SoftwarePromoCodes.com. Whenever your trying to find a discount on Bitdefender products, look no further than SoftwarePromoCodes.com to get the best BitDefender Security for ISA Servers Discount Codes. Bitdefender presents us with the largest discounts & coupons so we can share remarkable special discounts right to you.
BitDefender Security for ISA Servers offers antivirus and antispyware protection for web traffic, including protection for data received through webmail. BitDefender Security for ISA Servers seamlessly integrates with the Microsoft ISA Server leveraging two application filters (ISAPI) that deliver antivirus and antispyware protection for HTTP, FTP and FTP through HTTP traffic.
- Tight integration with the Microsoft ISA Server to optimize and accelerate the scanning process
- Proactive heuristic protection against zero-day threats
- Scanning and filtering incoming and outgoing HTTP and FTP traffic
- Policy-based management for user groups and file types
- Browser comforting for improved web traffic
- Tightly integrated with the alert system of the ISA Server for a centralized management of any notification
- Intuitive product interface
Web Protection against Malware
- Fights Internet-borne malware by filtering and blocking HTPP and FTP traffic that carries potentially dangerous active codes
- Protects arrays that run on Microsoft ISA Server Enterprise Edition
- Can isolate dangerous or restricted files in a quarantine zone, to be dealt with later
- Provides lightning-fast, secure web traffic thanks to its advanced multithread scanning and integration with Microsoft ISAPI
- Allows the management of user groups and of file types based on specific policies, covering both HTTP and FTP traffic, to dramatically increase the speed performance of the ISA server
- Eliminates the risk of browser blocking and timeouts associated with large file downloads because it gradually scans and sends parts of the requested data to the browser, while the download is in progress
- Can work together with BitDefender Security for Mail Servers to protect SMTP traffic against viruses and spam.
- Delivers elegant management functionality and allows fast access to the most common settings due to its friendly and intuitive MMC-based interface
- Offers the ability to set specific filtering rules for particular IP address groups, across multiple scan types
- Allows the configuration of White Lists (URLs, IPs and domains, FTP sites) so that the traffic between the ISA Server and the respective locations is not scanned
- Allows administration of ISA Server from a remote computer, either through a Terminal Services client (e.g. Remote Desktop Connection) or from a BitDefender MMC interface.
- Provides activity reports through its robust statistics module
- Reduces administration workload by enabling centralized notification management through the integration of BitDefender alerts in the ISA Server Alerts Module
All BitDefender solutions include B-HAVE, a patent pending technology which analyzes the behavior of potentially malicious codes inside a virtual computer, eliminating false positives and significantly increasing detection rates for new and unknown malware. Certified Antivirus Engines
BitDefender&rsqu;s award winning scan engines featuring the B-HAVE technology have been recognized by leading certification bodies tprovide the most proactive antivirus protection available. The BitDefender Antivirus scan engines are certified by ICSA Labs, Virus Bulletin and Checkmark.
Services Advanced Update System
For permanent server protection, the product receives the latest updates and patches based on four configurable technologies: on-demand, scheduled, automatic and pushed. Upgrades
Registered users benefit from free upgrades to any new version of the solution during the license period. Special pricing is always provided to our customers when they renew their license, making BitDefender a long term cost effective solution. Free 24/7 Professional Technical Support
Certified representatives provide BitDefender business customers with free permanent support online, by telephone or e-mail. This is supplemented by an online database with answers to Frequently Asked Questions and fixes for common issues.